Here are a few reasons why you can simply bring your computer to a local Fort Collins Computer Repair shop, and some of the preventative measures you should take before doing so.
Why bring your computer to a local Fort Collins Computer Repair Company?
- Unless your computer is 10 years old, has a burnt out Motherboard, or has a failing power supply, your PC or laptop may be fixable. Fortunately, the experts at Don’t Panic IT Solutions have years upon years of experience repairing slow computers. Before you spend hundreds, or thousands of dollars buying a new computer, give us a call and see if we can help.
- Your laptop or PC may be overheating, and simply needs to be cleaned. You can certainly attempt to fix the problem by yourself by buying a computer repair kit online. If that does not work, a computer repair company may be able to take the computer apart and look at the internal components to see what is causing the problem.
- Malware errors. Malware errors can be the bane of a computer users existence. Viruses and other forms of malware can cause a computer to either fail to start or be completely bogged down. Computer errors can be fixed by a specialist who can look into the problem and diagnose your malware. Who knows, maybe we can remove that virus and save you some money!
- Failing Power Supply. Your power supply may be on the fritz, and causing your battery to not properly charge. If you can get a new power supply that actually charged the computer, you may be able to save your old laptop or PC
- Backup your files. If you can get your computer to charge, backup your files to an external hard drive, or an online backup solution like a cloud server. Don’t know what to do? Give us a call, our Fort Collins Computer Repair Company offers remote support so you don’t have to leave the friendly confines of your home.
- Secure your files. You may have some files, like bank information, tax statements, and other important information that needs to have a layer of security. Make sure to add an encryption to those files so they are password protected.
- Try to remove any unsuitable software. Any software that is on your computer that you have not used in a while should be removed if at all possible. Some programs that are very large in file size may be causing your computer issues.
Don’t Panic IT Solutions
2519 South Shields Street, Ste 1-M Fort Collins, CO 80526
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Find us on Google Plus!
Find us on Linkedin!